Our FDD team comprises individuals who have worked with top 4 audit and accounting firms including Deloitte, PWC and KPMG at senior positions. Collectively, the team has experience of working on 100+ due diligence assignment for clients across the globe.
A proper FDD minimizes risk and validates opportunities. It covers all aspects leaving no surprises. Our FDD is flexible and scalable to size and dynamics of each transaction.
We offer a comprehensive set of services aimed at the following:
- Analysis of the quality of earnings
- Confirming the existence of assets and recoverable
- Listing all liabilities and obligations
- Assessment of contingent liabilities and its impact
- Validation of revenue stream and its recurrence
- Linking of expenses to revenue stream
Our FDD Process Objectives:
We enhance information about the target business to increase the likelihood of a successful deal.
We focus on your individual requirements rather than providing a standard scope of work.
We deliver reports that provide expert opinion on current risks and future prospects of the target business.
- Due diligence for a power transmission company in KSA
- Financial Due Diligence (FDD) for travel agents in KSA
- FDD for a construction company under consideration for acquisition of a large real estate company in KSA
- FDD of a Polish technology company
- FDD of a mid-size restaurant chain in KSA