The consultants at Kenilworth Global Fin Advisors bring their subject matter expertise across various industries with broad functional expertise to answer the most difficult questions surrounding complex litigation issues. We highlight key issues to our clients and deliver clarity and focus to processes that require a solid understanding and mastery of economics, finance, accounting, and transactions to convey the value of equity and debt instruments.
We support our clients in the following areas:
- Pre-complaint analysis
- Discovery and document review
- Preparation of expert reports and rebuttal reports and assistance with settlement negotiations
- Deposition testimony
- Trial testimony
Areas where we can help:
- Institutional investors who want an independent evaluation of potential securities fraud claims.
- Board of Directors who wants an independent evaluation of their litigation exposure from securities suits.
- Minority owners of businesses facing shareholder oppression issues.
- World-class academic institutions and non-profits to assist in pricing and analyzing technology transfers.
- Board of Directors of commercial enterprises from a range of industries to evaluate the value of a company’s assets or to protect them from future litigation by providing fairness or solvency opinions.