FA Fin Advisors is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion for working with some of the biggest companies in the world, join us!
- Preparation and analysis of financial models (forecasting financial statements; valuation models; market sizing etc)
- Preparing valuation models using DCF, comparable company valuation, EVA analysis, etc.
- Assist clients and/or other research delivery team members in articulating and refining research requests and projects.
- Craft effective search strategies and gather relevant information and data leveraging a broad set of resources Utilize both secondary and primary research sources and techniques.
- Organize, analyze, synthesize and/or summarize data and information using appropriate analytical methodologies and frameworks.
- Conduct quantitative analysis (e.g., statistical analysis and financial data analysis) as necessary.
- Communicate research results through the creation of structured end-products (memos, spreadsheets, reports, presentations, etc.)
- Complete ad hoc research, knowledge building and business development projects as necessary.
- To perform this role successfully, an individual must be inquisitive and have superior problem-solving, analytical and quantitative skills.
- An established track record of creatively retrieving and analyzing complex business information as well as an ability to synthesize information from diverse sources and present findings in a clear and concise fashion are a must.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills are required.
- Experience in managing multiple simultaneous projects with demanding deadlines in a team setting is strongly preferred.
- Education: Master of Business Administration (full time)
- Minimum Experience: 2 years for RA
- Remuneration: Competitive
- Location: Delhi-NCR