Benchmarking provides companies with essential insights on how they measure up against their peers in key performance metrics across such areas as operational and process excellence, product innovation, and workforce planning.
We focus on three types of benchmarking studies –
- Benchmarking for process – Focus on benchmarking for specific work processes and operating systems
- Benchmarking for performance – Assessing competitive position by focusing on performance characteristics
- Benchmarking for strategy – Identifying successful strategies by successful companies
Our benchmarking studies enable identification of tangible steps for improvement by designing an action plan, providing recommendations, setting out implementation plan and assigning specific responsibilities.
- Concluded benchmarking of strategies and processes for a mid-size online education company aiming to expand its operations beyond its home country
- Conducted a detailed benchmarking study for a LCC carrier in the Middle East to benchmark its operations and financial performance against the other similar carriers in the region